Sunday, January 31, 2016

My Top 5 Favorite Nut Butters

It's no surprise: I am addicted to nut butters. My day does not feel normal if I don't have AT LEAST two meals that include nuts in some buttery form, be it cashew, peanut, almond, or hazelnut. The good (or bad?) thing about this addiction is that there are plenty of companies out there sporting amazing nut butters of all different flavors.


Sometimes I honestly get a little overwhelmed with all the choices I have. One of my daily struggles is simply deciding which flavor of nut butter to start my day out with! So, without further ado, I present to you (in no particular order) my current top five favorite nut butters!

(Note: these are subject to change based on further analysis of the ever-expanding diversity of the nut butter world.)

(Also note that this doesn't mean I don't still enjoy any of the brands/flavors not mentioned!)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1. Justin's Vanilla Almond Butter (AKA crack butter… secretly frosting)

2. Nuts n' More Toffee Crunch Peanut Butter (creamy peanut with delightful crystalline flecks of toffee… need I say more?!)

3. You Fresh Naturals Glazed Donut Cashew Butter (oh my gosh.)

4. Rawmio Almond Silk Spread (drizzleable goodness)

5. Peanut Butter Co. Dark Chocolate Dreams (sinfully delicious)


No comments:

Post a Comment